Objective: This document establishes the pre-contractual information related to contracts concluded at a distance on the tecmagnetshop.com website (hereinafter referred to as TecmagnetShop), referred to in Article 4 of Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of 14 February, and of all subdomains / sub-websites. The domain tecmagnetshop.com is owned by Ad & Win, Unipessoal Lda., Headquartered at Rua Guilhermina Suggia Nº 262, Leiria, legal person n ° 513656812, hereinafter referred to abbreviated as Ad & Win. Ad & Win reserves the right to freely modify this pre-contractual information in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation, without the need for any advance notice.
Both the navigation through the tecmagnetshop.com website, its subdomains and sub-webists, as well as the purchase of any product at those addresses, presupposes the acceptance of the present information and General Conditions of Use contained in this page.
Conditions of Use of Tecmagnetshop: The User undertakes to use this website in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, refraining from using the Web page for activities contrary to the law, morals and good customs, or the rights and interests of third parties .
Intellectual Property: All content and information contained in tecmagnetshop.com and its subdomains are the property of Ad & Win and therefore the use, reproduction, copying and dissemination by other means of logos, texts, images and videos on that website is subject to your prior authorization to that effect.
Product Information: TecmagnetShop takes into account the information related to the essential characteristics of the products through technical descriptions shared by its suppliers, photographs and videos that illustrate the products sold, in strict respect for the best standards in the market.
Pricing Information: The retail sales prices indicated in TecmagnetShop and its subdomains are presented in euros. VAT is included in all prices mentioned. The costs of the shipping service are borne by the user and buyer, and may add to the total value of the selected products. The user will be informed of these charges before confirming his order and completing the purchase process. Ad & Win reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, Ad & Win undertakes to apply the rates and prices indicated when placing the purchase order.
In the event of a computer error, manual, technical, or from any other source, which causes a substantial change not anticipated by Ad & Win in the retail price, in such a way that it becomes exorbitant or manifestly insignificant, the purchase order will be considered invalid and void.
The prices and products available in TecmagnetShop are only valid for purchase orders made through TecmagnetShop, and may not coincide with other physical stores, except for promotions indicated expressly online.
The costs of the shipping service are borne by the user and buyer, and may add to the total value of the selected products. The user will be informed of these charges before confirming his order and completing the purchase process. Ad & Win reserves the right to change prices at any time. However, Ad & Win undertakes to apply the rates and prices indicated when placing the purchase order.
In the event of a computer error, manual, technical, or from any other source, which causes a substantial change not anticipated by Ad & Win in the retail price, in such a way that it becomes exorbitant or manifestly insignificant, the purchase order will be considered invalid and void. The prices and products available in TecmagnetShop are only valid for purchase orders made through TecmagnetShop, and may not coincide with other physical stores, except for promotions indicated expressly online.
- Product availability: All items found in TecmagnetShop are available for order. The articles available at TecmagnetShop have a limited stock, so they may be unavailable without notice. However, because we have a wide variety of products available, you can find similar items that match your needs and have the features you want.
- Fees and Taxes: The retail sales prices indicated in TecmagnetShop and its subdomains are presented in euros. The VAT due is included in all prices. The shipping service costs are at the user’s expense and may add to the total price of the products selected by the user. They will be informed of these charges and prices before confirming your order and completing the purchase process.
- System Errors: Any programming errors or defects in the functioning of the computer system (machine) are noted, under the terms and for the purposes of arts. 32º and 33º nº 2 al. a) and b) of DL 7/2004, of January 7.
Warranty: All equipment is guaranteed for up to 1 year from the delivery date (unless otherwise specified). In order to activate the guarantee, it will be mandatory to present the purchase invoice, followed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Warranty”, describing the source of the damage. In case there is no reply from the customer for a period of 48H the process will be canceled. The problem will be promptly assessed and repair / replacement actions will be taken at no cost to the customer. Equipment that has been damaged by improper use, negligence, falling, spilling liquids, or has been subject to maintenance by other technician or company external to TecmagnetShop (Ad & Win) will have its warranty voided and will not be replaced or repaired.
Returns and right of free withdrawal :
- Right of withdrawal: The consumer has a period of 14 days, counting from the day on which he acquires physical possession of the goods or the day on which he acquires physical possession of the last good, in the case of several goods ordered in a single order and delivered separately, to proceed with the return of your order, and without the need to indicate the reason, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 10 of DL nº 24/2014, of 14 February.
- If the consumer so wishes, he / she can complete and send electronically the model of free resolution form or any other unambiguous resolution statement.You can do this as long as the item is in the same condition as it was sold, in original packaging and accompanied by all the accessories that make it up. You can do it in two ways:
• Go to one of our representatives, presenting the corresponding invoice and transport guide and proof of identification (Citizen Card).
• Contact our Hotline 968 371 058 (call fees may be applied) for information on shipping procedures.
Warning: Never ship an item to Ad & Win without prior contact with the Helpline 968 371 058 (local call price).
- Return Conditions in case of contract termination:
- Articles with no sign of misuse, and whose manipulation under no circumstances exceeds that which is usually admitted in a commercial establishment under the terms and for the purposes of paragraph 3 of article 13 and of paragraph 2 of article 14 of Decree-Law 24/2014 of 02/14.
- Return of the complete article, with all its components and accessories, instruction manual and original packaging in perfect condition.
- Return Term: Up to the 14th consecutive day, from the day of delivery, under the terms of number 1 of article 10 of Decree-Law 24/2014, of 14 February
- Refund: In the case of a return, the refund of the value of your purchase will be made through the same payment method that was used by the consumer in the initial purchase and that does not entail costs for the consumer, after validating the fulfillment of the return conditions described above. , with TecmagnetShop having a period of up to 14 days for this purpose.
- The consumer must return the goods no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he informed AD & Win of the decision to terminate the contract, having to bear the costs of returning the goods. In the cases AD & Win offers the first collection and this one is unsuccessfull, upcoming collections will come to a cost of 10€ including VAT.
- They are excluded from the right to terminate the contract, and the consumer cannot freely resolve the following contracts of:
- Supply of goods made according to the consumer’s specifications or clearly customized;
- Supply of goods that, by their nature, cannot be resent or are liable to deteriorate or quickly fall out of date;
- Supply of sealed goods not subject to return, for reasons of health protection or hygiene when opened after delivery;
- Supply of goods that, after delivery and by nature, are inseparably mixed with other products;
- Provision of audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs, to which the consumer has removed the seal of guarantee of inviolability after delivery;
- Supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, with the exception of subscription contracts for sending these publications.
Repairs and After-Sales Assistance: If you wish, we guarantee the collection of the item and treatment of the entire Technical Assistance process. You must make a prior contact to our Customer Service 938 371 058 (call fees may be applied) or by emailing email@example.com.
Customer Support, Help, Suggestions and Complaints: At any time, the website user will be able to contact the Customer Support Service, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , or through 938 371 058 from 9:00 to 19:00 everyday of the week (call fees may be applied)
Liability: Ad & Win is not responsible for damages resulting from any computer viruses or any other situations that are alien to it and that prevent the access and correct functioning of the tecmagnetshop.com domain as well as the services provided therein.
Applicable Legislation: The present general conditions and all contracts that may be concluded under the same are governed by Portuguese law.
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
From 23 September 2015, Decree-Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September came into force, which transposed Directive 2013/11 / EU, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, on the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. Ad & Win now informs its users that they may resort to an alternative consumer dispute resolution entity, namely:
Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center (CACCL) – Rua dos Douradores, nº108, 2nd and 3rd – 1000-027 Lisbon; www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt; +351218807030
National Consumer Conflict Information and Arbitration Center (CNIACC) – Faculty of Law – Universidade Nova de Lisboa Campolide Campus 1099-032 Lisbon; www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org; +351213847484
National Center for Information and Arbitration of Porto (CICAP) – Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto; email@example.com; +351225508349
Algarve Consumer Conflict Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (CIMAAL) – Edif. Business Nest – Estrada da Penha, 8005-131 Faro; firstname.lastname@example.org; +351289823135
Coimbra District Consumer Disputes Arbitration Center (CACCDC) – Av. Fernão Magalhães, nº 240, 1º 3000172 Coimbra; email@example.com; +351239821690
Madeira Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center (CACCRAM) – Rua da Figueira Preta, nº10, 3º 9050-014 Funchal; firstname.lastname@example.org; +351291750330
Vale do Ave Consumer Arbitration Center / Arbitral Tribunal (CACCVA) – Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, 14800-019 Guimarães; email@example.com; +351253422410
Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitral Tribunal) (CIAB) – Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº1, 4700-030 Braga; firstname.lastname@example.org; +351253617604
For any and all issues arising from the relations established with Ad & Win, the parties elect the jurisdiction of the District of Leiria.
As of 1 January 2013, Decree-Law No. 197/2012 of 24 August 2012 (CIVA) came into force, which introduced changes to the VAT code, namely:
The mandatory issuance of an invoice provided for in paragraph b) of no. 1 of article 29 may be fulfilled by issuing a simplified invoice for transfers of goods and services rendered whose tax is due in national territory, regardless of the goods or recipient of the services, even that they do not request it.
In the event that the invoice is processed by computer systems, all mandatory elements, name, business name or company name and the tax identification number of the taxable person acquiring it, must be entered by the respective invoicing program.
Invoices of less than € 1000 (one thousand euros) do not have to contain the identification of the recipient or purchaser, except when the latter requests that the invoice contain the elements mentioned in paragraph b.
Whenever the purchaser requests, it is mandatory to indicate the tax identification number on the invoice in accordance with paragraph b) of paragraph 1 of article 29 and number 14, number 15 and number 16 of Article 36 of this Decree-Law.
If the user wants his tax data to appear on the invoice, these can be entered in his personal area in the “Addresses” tab or in the “Checkout” form, just by filling in the “VAT Number” field. It will not be possible to make changes to the invoice after it is issued.